Mitigate the risk associated with supply chain disruptions and ensure you have enough cleaner and sanitizer available to clean effectively and frequently. PathoSans solutions can be widely used throughout your plant. They can be fed into CIP systems and used in pressure washers, mobile carts, buckets, handheld sprayers, spray guns and spray bottles. Clean and disinfect when and where needed equipment, tanks, totes, work and break areas, bathrooms, floors and more.
PathoCide®, the disinfectant produced by the PathoSans generator, has been proven by an independent GLP laboratory to inactivate the SARS-CoV-2 virus in 60 seconds on a pre-cleaned surface and in 10 minutes in a one-step process when used as directed.
The PathoSans system uses exclusive electrochemical activation (ECA) technology to produce powerful cleaning and sanitizing solutions that can replace toxic, traditional chemicals. The system is installed in your facility and produces solutions on demand using just salt, water and electricity.
The Patented PathoSans Technology:
- An electrical current separates the positive- and negative-charged ions out of a sodium chloride salt solution
- The ions are pulled through proprietary ion exchange membranes to produce two solutions: a sodium hydroxide cleaner and a hypochlorous acid sanitizer
- PathoSans ECA technology is unique in two ways:
- It produces pure, salt-free solutions by separating the salt source from the liquid flow path in the electrolytic cell. Unlike similar ECA produced solutions, PathoSans salt-free solutions can be used on stainless steel surfaces with minimal risk of corrosion
- Superior electrolytic cell design results in longer cell life and maintenance-free operation
The solutions produced by the PathoSans system are just as effective, and often more effective, than toxic traditional chemicals. No changes are required to your current Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs). The cleaner and sanitizer have a 30-day shelf-life and can be used with portable tanks or in clean-in-place (CIP) systems.
PathoSans solutions are non-irritating to eyes and skin with no added fragrance, enabling workers to eliminate or minimize PPE. Produced in ready-to-use concentrations, the solutions require no dangerous dilution and are drain and disposal friendly.